Xendpay is an international money transfer service that allows you to send money to friends and family in 173 countries and over 45 currencies. Its “pay what you want” suggests a transaction fee, but you can choose to pay more or less than the suggestion — or even no fee at all — for your first $/£/
€ 2,000 sent with Xendpay.
Xendpay promo code gets you a fee-free transfer (if you decide to pay
$/£/ € 0 as a fee) plus, $/£/ € 10 off your first money transfer over £100.
Xendpay makes you in charge of how much you want to pay as the transaction fee.
Xendpay app shows a suggested fee and allows you to edit the fee amount so you can happily “Pay What You Want” as the fee.
How to use Xendpay Promo Code to get £10 off your first transaction?
To use the Xendpay first free transfer offer where you get £10 off, you don’t really need to do anything.
- Simply click on ‘Get this deal‘ link and register with Xendpay. The coupon code is already embedded in the link.
- Log in to your account.
- Initiate your first transfer and you will see $/£/ € 10 discount on your first money transfer to India (or anywhere) over $/£/ € 100.
- Select the fee that you want to pay (Yes! Xendpay allows you to decide how much you want to pay for the remittance).
- Add your beneficiary details and pay Xendpay.
As an example, if you are sending $/£/ € 1000 to India from UK with XendPay , you will have to pay only £990 – that is if you decide to pay $/£/ € 0 for the transfer fee.
Things to note:
- To avail the offer, you need to send minimum $/£/€ 100 on your first transfer.
- Xendpay suggests a transaction fee but you can decide how much you want to pay. I suggest paying someamount to help Xendpay run this offering
Xendpay supports online bank-to-bank transfers from your computer or its iPhone app to bank accounts or mobile wallets.
You can fund your transfer in three ways:
- Debit or credit card. The name on the card must match the name on the Xendpay account.
- Bank transfer. Process the transfer using the Xendpay banking details you receive in your confirmation email.
- SOFORT payments. Available in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
You can send as little as $1 up to $900 before verification and $100,000 after verification.
Pros and cons of using Xendpay for money transfers
- Pay what you want. You can choose your own fee up to an initial
$/£/ € 2,000 in transfers.
- It’s secure. Xendpay is registered with the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority.
- Competitive exchange rates. Xendpay’s rates are often stronger than banks and other services.
- iPhone app. Allows transfers from iOS mobile devices.
- Limited delivery options. Transfers to bank accounts and mobile wallets in select countries only.
- Limited no-fee intro. “Pay what you want” applies only to the first
$/£/ € 2,000 you send.
- Long transfer speeds. It can take up to 4 days for your recipient to receive the funds.
- No recurring payments. At this time, you can’t schedule recurring payments with Xendpay.