Remitly is an American digital money transfer service. Initially, Remitly focussed on sending money to Philippines and later in early 2015, the company expanded its money transfer service to India.
What I like about Remitly mobile transfer:
1. $3.99 for transfers up to $1,000, no fee for transfers above $1,000
2. For economic rates – the transaction takes 3 business days whereas the express rates are instant.
3. Instant transfers supported with many major Indian banks, including ICICI Bank, Citibank, State Bank of India, Axis Bank and HDFC Bank
4. The new customer receives $40 Amazon gift card if they transfer $1000 for about 4 times when you join using the link > http://bit.ly/remitlyKomal
5.Offers free text message notification
6. Also has free tracking tools.
What I don’t like about Remitly:
1. It deducts hidden currency conversion cost of $13.