Transferwise is one of the best. They give the best exchange rates. Also customer interface is very nice. They have a variable fees structure but the fees is very nominal as compared to other banks and remit services.Additionally 50 £ or 58 € referral bonus for 3 referrals everytime they transfer minimum 200 £.
- Direct link to get referral benefits:transferwise
# Transfer Go
Transfer go has a fixed fee of £0.99 and transfers are also completed in 24 hours . First transfer is free with transfer go. Also they have a fast transfer option so that you can get the money same day in your account.Get 20 £ or 23 € for first transfer.
- To get 20 £ or 23 € referral and first free transfer : transfergo register with code 61qQub
- Fees: Fixed 0.99 GBP/ 1.99 GBP. First transfer is FREE
- Time: Next day for 0.99 GBP, Same day for 1.99 GBP.
# Azimo – UK / EU onlyGives good rates and have a good referral bonus that can be used for future transfer.Best part in this is we can get promo codes occasionally.
Transfer fees get incremental based on the amount of transfer.
Offers: Referral bonus i.e. you get £10 or 12 € + friend gets £10 or 12 € when they transfer minimum £50 or 58 € transfer. Additionally you get a 25 GBP or 30 € bonus credit for every three friends, that’s 55 GBP or 63 € in total.
Promo codes : COMEBACK5,HAPPYBDAY
- Direct link to get 10 £ referral : azimo
- Time: Usually 1-2 working days.
- 10 GBP joining bonus
- for UK / EU Only
Xendpay Gives best exchange rates and a good competitor of Worldremit and Transfer wise.
Only hassle is from second transfer, they need identity and address proof to allow transfer.
Offers: Referral bonus i.e. you get £10 or 12 € + friend gets £10(or 12 €) when they transfer minimum £100 or 114 €.
- Direct link to get 10 £ or 13 € referral :xendpay
- Global support
- Transfer rates better than T