Using TransferWise’s website or mobile app, you can send money from the United States to 58 countries. Transfers tend to be cheap because the company’s foreign exchange rates are among the best available, but slow delivery speeds can be a drag.
- FCA regulated
- Quick and easy to use
- Low fees and no hidden charge.
- Up to 300 currency routes supported.
- Transferwise is very reliable
- Vast majority of client reviews across the web are positive. 95% or more.
- It is widely covered by media.
- It has received a significant financial backing.
- transferwise has 4.6 rating out of 5 after review by more than 24 thousand users.
- Operates in 58 countries
To get free transfer on transferwise : transferwise
Fees: Variable, minimum 2 £/$/Euro upto 500 £/$/Euro then 0.5% of the amount.
Time: 1 – 2 working days.