As Binance is not available due to technical upgrades.. A good alternate is Kucoin..
Kucoin was founded by a group with a passion for the blockchain who had already built up strong reputations at industry giants, such as GF Securities, Ant Financial, Youling, Jianbang Communication, and iBOX PAY. Kucoin aims to provide users with a safe and straightforward method of converting their currencies on a state-of-the-art platform.
Although it is a relatively new addition to the cryptocurrency exchange world, Kucoin’s team has already proven itself, and the exchange has gone off without a hitch since its launch. To put Kucoin’s youth into perspective, the research and development team was only assembled in May 2017. There was an Angel Investment in August, and V1.0 went live a few days later. Since then, the team has launched the Kucoin Bonus Plan, multiple additional currencies, and mobile apps for both Android and iOS.
While Kucoin itself is relatively young, the founding team has been conducting research related to blockchain technology since 2011 and the exchange platform’s technical architecture was achieved back in 2013. This provided the team with several years to iron out the details and deliver seamless service.
1. Kucoin Signup & Registration
Use the link below to get 50% discount on trading fee: Kucoin
Registering to join Kucoin is as simple as you could expect it to be. Begin by entering your email and chosen password. From there, you will receive a verification email with further instructions.
Once you log into your Kucoin account, you can adjust the various settings, keep track of your assets, or manage your rewards, such as invitation bonuses and Kucoin bonuses. Traders agree that Kucoin is among the most straightforward exchanges to use, even for those who are new to the cryptocurrency world.
It is highly recommend you enable 2 factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your account.
- Kucoin : It provide a long list of Cryptocurrencies to buy. But, here, you can’t buy them directly with your USD. You have to transfer your Bitcoins or Ethereum to KuCoin and then, you can convert your assets into any Cryptocurrency you want.
- : The good part about this platform is that you can buy a lot of Cryptocurrencies with your USD directly. But you need wallet to deposit your coins as Changelly doesn’t holds the coins for you.
It provides a lot of Cryptocurrencies exchange like Bitcoin, Litecoin, BCH, ETH, XMR, XVG, Dash, and a lot more.
Take a look at it’s interface –
3. Now we need to send some Bitcoins / Litecoin / Ethereum to Binance. Again I recommend Coinbase to purchase these.
4. Again, from our Coinbase account that we have just created and bought our bitcoins with we will need to send them to the address that you generated on Kucoin. You do this by going to Accounts and then clicking the Send button under the wallet of the currency you purchased.
After you click Send, a dialogue window will pop up and this will ask you to enter an address to send bitcoin to. This is the address that we got from Kucoin when you clicked deposit.
5. Once your coins are recieved in Kucoin. Your balance will be reflected.
6. Use these to buy the Altcoin on Kucion.
Read further for more details on Kucoin ..
Markets & Trading View
Kucoin has a very clean and modern layout throughout the website and this extends to the markets overview screen where you can see the available trading pairs and are able to choose between BTC, ETH, KCS, NEO & USDT.
Selecting a trading pair will then take you to the trading screen where you can view the usual candles, order book and can then buy or sell the selected currencies. When you first enter this screen you will be prompted for your Google Authenticator code before being able to trade, this can be a little annoying but does add an extra layer of security to the site.
Kucoin aims to always offer very low fees, both for trading and withdrawals, making it affordable to use this exchange. There is no fee to make a deposit, and the trading fees are only 0.1 percent, based on the asset that you purchase. The fees for a withdrawal depend on the cryptocurrency in question, but some are free from fees, including GAS and NEO. Others have incredibly low fees, such as BTC at just 0.0005, LTC at just 0.001, and ETH at just 0.01.
Withdrawals that are for less than the current fee times 100,000 will be processed in just seconds. If you withdraw less than 50 BTC (fee of 0.0005 x 100,000=50), for example, this speed will apply. Other withdrawals may require additional time for processing.
It is important to note that the vast majority of Kucoin’s fees, which are already minimal, go back to the users. Ninety percent of the total trading fees are returned to users in one way or another, with Kucoin retaining only 10 percent of trading service fees. The largest portion, 50 percent of the fees, goes to users with KCS in their accounts as their Kucoin Bonus. They then share the other 40 percent via the Invitation Bonus.
Kucoin strives to separate itself from other similar cryptocurrency exchanges via its outstanding features. Between the powerful interface, the excellent customer service, and the experience of the team, there are many key features worth mentioning:
- Efficient Customer Service: Kucoin has customer service available 24/7 via the hotline, email, and website for ease of use.
- Numerous Popular Assets on the Blockchain: Kucoin uses an underlying technology that supports an infinite number of cryptocurrency trading pairs. The initial list includes ETH, BTC, and USDT markets, including trading pairs with various ERC20 tokens, NEO, KCS, and LTC. This will quickly expand; there will also be a unique feature that allows cryptocurrency managers or regular people to register their own cryptocurrency pairs and begin trading. New currencies are constantly added, with QLink, LAToken, and UTRUST all being listed on Dec. 29, 2017, and TFL being listed the day before. Kucoin has already developed a reputation for offering coin pairs earlier than other exchanges, helping it secure a market share.
- Powerful API Interface
- Top Professional Team: The team behind Kucoin has years of experience in the blockchain and cryptocurrency worlds, working in leadership roles in major companies. The team also has a strong emphasis on research and development, hinting at great things for Kucoin in the future.
- Consultant Team with Financial Experts
- Financial System Stability: Kucoin has levels of stability typically reserved for financing sectors. The underlying financial system’s design inspired the core exchanging system with its multi-cluster and multilayer architecture. Kucoin also takes precautions like those of banks, including three centers and two locations to be disaster proof.
- Financial Safety: Wallets within the Kucoin platform have multiple security levels to fit the storage scale in question. The micro-withdrawal wallets are stored in a private network architecture built using Amazon Web Services Cloud, which allows the wallets to take advantage of that cloud’s multilayer firewall. The documentation for wallets itself has industry-level multilayer encryption. Macro-wallets are typically stored within the bank.
- Bank-Level Security for Assets
- Fast Processing: Withdrawals under a certain amount are processed in a matter of seconds, and larger withdrawals only take about 10 minutes at the most. Deposits are completed within just two minutes.
- Million-Level Throughput for the Core Trading Engine: The memory matching technology is highly efficient and accelerated by hardware. The peak order-making value of this tech is 2 million+/second with a peak order-processing value of 1 million+/second. To put it in perspective, those figures are hundreds to thousands of times of the typical industry standard. The result is no lags or delays during your core order process, even during a market boom.
- Operation Strategies: Kucoin’s operation strategies are also worth mentioning, as the operation team works on large-scale and long-term offline and online promotion and operations. Most of the commission from the exchange is rewarded to users who are active and exchange, promote, or invest in Kucoin. With these incentive policies in place, Kucoin hopes to sustain high levels of enthusiasm while improving business. The invitation bonus plan should also bring in new traders and subscribers.
- Invitation Bonus: To encourage further growth of Kucoin, those who register receive a bonus for inviting new users. The user who sends the invitation will receive a portion of trading fees accrued by the invitee. This has a pyramid effect, so you can accumulate bonuses for the traders that someone you invited invites. Do not confuse this with a pyramid scheme despite its similar structure. Unlike in a pyramid scheme, Kucoin does not make money off of this. In fact, it loses money from every transaction with each referral a user makes, as the user who sent the referral then gets a portion of the fees.
Kucoin Customer Support
Customer support for Kucoin is very good, with multiple methods of contacting the support team. Support is available 24/7, and team members pride themselves on resolving any issues in a timely manner. It is possible to email email@example.com or contact support via the website. In addition to troubleshooting and answering questions, the support team is ready to listen to suggestions, as Kucoin likes to take user preferences to heart.
Is Kucoin Safe?
Kucoin is indeed safe to use thanks to security efforts on both the system and operational level. On the system level, it helps that Kucoin was constructed using financing-level standards. This includes standard transfer encryption protocol for data transfer layers, meaning that all of the sensitive data and user data are stored on data encryption at a bank level. There is also multifactor dynamic authentication for additional security.
On the operational level, Kucoin has a dedicated internal risk control department, as well as one for operational processes. Each of these departments has its own strict standards for operating and using data involving multilevel review plus approval.
The only caveat concerning safety is that the Kucoin platform is still relatively new and has not yet proven itself to be secure. That being said, the vast experience of its team combined with the numerous security features in place should be enough to inspire confidence in the safety of the system.
KCS Kucoin Token
The Kucoin token, KCS or Kucoin Shares, has a total volume at issuance of 200 million. Following the planned buyback disposal, there will be a constant 100 million tokens. A minimum of 10 percent of each quarter’s net profit will be allocated to buying back KCS, and those that KCS bought back will be destroyed immediately. KCS works with all Ethereum wallets, as it is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on Ethereum.
The Initial Coin Offering occurred in three stages. The first phase accounted for 35 percent, about 70 million tokens, and involved issues for the founders. The second phase was for industry stars, consultants, and angel investors, accounting for 15 percent or 30 million KCS. The final, third phase, was for all users, and this public ICO accounted for the remaining 50 percent or 100 million KCS.
The KCS issued by founders within the first phase undergo a lockup period lasting four years and ending Sept. 2, 2021. Before Sept. 2, 2018, founders cannot sell or assign their KCS holdings. The angel investors and consultants have a two-year lockup period, ending on Sept. 2, 2019. The KCS purchased during the public offering do not have a lockup period, so they went on the exchange on Sept. 2, 2017.
KCS Token Benefits
The token comes with a Kucoin bonus, which is awarded to users who hold this token. This incentive bonus amounts to half of all trading fees that the platform charges, with the percentage open to adjustment in the future. To achieve the daily bonus, users must have their KCS deposited within the Kucoin Platform.
Those with a minimum number of KCS in their Kucoin account can also take advantage of reduced trading fees at the time that they place orders for online trades. Eventually, KCS will reach certain levels, at which point those users who hold this token will get access to customer service Fast-Pass, one-on-one investment consultation, and other exclusive services.
According to the whitepaper, Kucoin would have more than 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs listed as of December 2017. Based on the listed currencies and fees at the time of writing, this goal has been met. By June 2018, the self-releasing feature for cryptocurrency pairs should become available, quickly expanding the reach of Kucoin and allowing the platform to trade with the most in-demand cryptocurrencies the developers may have overlooked. By December 2018, the team hopes to have more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies listed and a daily exchange volume that exceeds 100,000 BTC. As a long-term goal, Kucoin hopes to be among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchange platforms worldwide by June 2019.
Although Kucoin is a relatively recent arrival in the world of cryptocurrency exchanges, it has been in the works for years, with the founding members having explored and researched various possibilities as early as 2011. At the moment, the options for trading pairs are somewhat limited, but they cover all of the most common cryptocurrencies plus the fact that they are quick to list new coins early ( taking an example from Binance ) should allow you to make greater gains by getting in early on these currencies.
With the competitive trading and withdrawal fees and lack of fees for a deposit, Kucoin seems ready to make its mark as a leader for cryptocurrency exchange. Incentives, such as the invitation bonus, should only help expand the platform.