Coinbase is the world’s largest Bitcoin broker, and also offers an exchange, wallet, and developer API.
For most people around the globe, Coinbase would be the easiest option to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin, or Litecoin (it doesn’t support any others yet).
After verifying your account, you can add a number of payment methods including credit or debit cards, bank accounts, or even wire transfers of funds.
Typically you will need to verify your account with a driver’s license and add other details to expand your buy limits. Since cryptocurrencies are “hard currencies,” the exchanges don’t want to risk getting ripped off, since you can’t reverse a cryptocurrency transaction once it’s done. If you are looking for some of the newer coins like NEO that are making big movement but haven’t made their way to the aforementioned exchange sites, you can look into Bittrex, Poloniex or Livecoin. You can transfer Bitcoin or Ethereum to these platforms from Coinbase and then exchange it for any other digital currency that you want.
If you need more security then you can enable google Authenticator for your coinbase wallet.
You will also get $10 worth of free BTC when you sign up and make $100 of transaction. Click the link below to signup now.
Coinbase – BEST Bitcoin / Litecoin / Ethereum wallet
Presently, coinbase is the world’s most reputed cryptocurrency wallet serving 40+ countries. Well, I have coinbase on my list of best cryptocurrency wallet(s) only because of its simplicity and smoothness, its worldwide acceptance and trust.
For newbies to get started with bitcoins or other cryptos this wallet proves to be very helpful. Here are few pros and cons :
- Instant purchase of up to $1000 worth of BTC per week for verified credit card holders.
- Instant transfers between Coinbase users.
- Well-designed and beginner friendly user experience.
- Insured Bitcoin deposits.
- A debit card linked to your Coinbase balance.
- Online and mobile wallet services, with multi-signature security option to prevent unauthorised movement of funds.
- transaction fees. (around 3.99% via debit/credit card payment in most of the countries)
- closed and frozen accounts
To get $10 free on coinbase sign up with this link: Coinbase