TransferWise markets itself as a cheaper way to send money abroad. This online-only option gives you the mid-market rate, which is also known as the “real exchange rate.” This payment method is available in India, making it one of the most popular options of sending money there.
Like other money transfer options, TransferWise can take longer to complete the transaction so this one’s best if speed isn’t an issue.
Cheap because of the middle-market exchange rates. To send $1,000 to India, you’ll pay a total of $8.94 in fees to Transferwise.
Convenient (online or in app).
Minimum payment amount is £2 (or the equivalent in other currencies).
Maximum payment amount is £1 million.
Average customer rating of 9.6/10 – probably one of the highest ratings in the domain of money transfer services
- Direct link to get referral benefits:TransferWise
- Fees: Variable, minimum 2 GBP or 2.3 € upto 500 GBP or 570 € then 0.5% of the amount.
- FREE Transfer for first 500 £ or 580 €
- Time: 1 – 2 working days
- Works will almost all the countries
#3 Transfer Go
Transfer go has a fixed fee of £0.99 and transfers are also completed in 24 hours . First transfer is free with transfer go. Also they have a fast transfer option so that you can get the money same day in your account.Get 20 £ or 23 € for first transfer.
- To get 20 £ or 23 € referral and first free transfer : transfergo register with code 61qQub
- Fees: Fixed 0.99 GBP/ 1.99 GBP. First transfer is FREE
- Time: Next day for 0.99 GBP, Same day for 1.99 GBP.