- Make money transfers with ease. Send, receive and request money.
- n26 partnered with TransferWise for international payments. N26 says they support international transfers into 19 foreign currencies directly from its app. The company also says its international transfer services are six times cheaper than regular banks.
- n26accounts support Google Pay, which will allow you to make payments in stores, as well as use Google Pay for online shopping.
- N26’s app allows you to set and change daily spending and withdrawal limits, lock or unlock your card, enable and disable online or foreign payments as well as reset your PIN.
- One of the most practical features of N26’s app is the spending statistics it generates. You can make the app automatically categorize and breakdown of your purchases into groups.
- Spaces is a neat way that n26 allows you to stash away money for a goal you have. If you need to put back some extra money for a commingling vacation, or big down payment, spaces makes a lot of sense.
- N26 will provide you with a UK account number and sort code. You can set up direct debits and receive and make payments in the same way that any regular bank account would function.
- MoneyBeam will allow you to send cash to other N26 users instantly, or within two days if they’re not using N26.
How Do I Use N26?
It should be clear that n26 is designed to be ridiculously simple. If you are a UK citizen or resident, then you can sign-up for an account at N26 using their app, or start the process from a web browser on a computer.
UK clients can open an account with N26 in 3 easy steps:
- Fill in the registration form online
- Verify your ID
- Connect a smartphone to your new N26 account
Once you successfully complete the above steps, an N26 account of your choice will be open. They will also send you a MasterCard so you can access your funds.