What is Revolut?
revolute offers a range of digital banking services in a mobile app targeted at young tech-savvy users, including:
- Transferring money abroad in 29 currencies
- A pre-paid debit card that enables cash machine withdrawals in 120 countries
- A crypto-currency exchange allowing users to convert currencies into Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or XRP
- Vaults for budgeting and saving money
- Mobile phone and overseas medical insurance
With standard accounts, users get a free UK current account and a free euro IBAN account. There are no fees on exchanging in 24 currencies, up to £5,000 a month, and you can withdraw up to £200 a month from cash machines.
Revolute also offers monthly subscription plans with higher thresholds for no fees, as well as instant access to crypto-currencies, cash back, travel and concierge service.
Revolut’s services are currently only available in Europe, but the firm has plans to expand into North America, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong soon.
It was not a bank when it started, but Revolut announced in December that it had been granted an EU banking licence by the European Central Bank. It still aims to acquire a full UK banking licence.
Features of revolute :
- Free UK account
- Free Euro IBAN account
- Spend in over 150 currencies at the interbank exchange rate
- Exchange in 29 fiat currencies – no monthly limit
- No fee ATM withdrawals up to £600 per month
- Overseas medical insurance
- Delayed baggage & delayed flight insurance
- Global express delivery
- Priority customer support
- Instant access to 5 cryptocurrencies
- Exclusive Revolut Metal card
- Disposable virtual cards
- LoungeKey Pass access
- 0.1% cashback within Europe and 1% outside Europe on all card payments
- Get access to a concierge to help you manage your lifestyle.
- To get joining bonus use link : revolute