Use remity If you’re planning on sending money overseas for any reason – either to a friend or loved one back home.
Remitly is a trustworthy and secure money transfer provider.
Remitly is a registered Money Services Business with the U.S. Department of the Treasury and is licensed as a money transmitter in the U.S. Remitly is authorized to operate in all Canadian provinces (including Quebec) and is also authorized in the U.K. and Ireland (for the EU).
Remitly offers international transfers.
Easy steps to use remitly :
- Select Join Now on our website or download the Remitly app in the App Store or Google Play store
- Enter the country you’d like to send money to, your email address, and a password
- Enter the amount of money you want to send, your recipient’s information, and your payment information
4.Confirm the details of your transaction and Send your funds
Remitly provides the following security measures and fraud prevention safeguards:
- All Remitly accounts are verified using a variety of techniques to keep them safe and secure, and to prevent fraud.
- Users need to submit certain identification documents to send money through Remitly.
- Remitly uses manual and automated detection techniques and risk management procedures to detect and eliminate suspicious account activity.
- All transactions are protected with strong technological security including 256-bit SSL encryption with a 2048-bit signature.