If you need to send money to India, xendpay is a leading money transfer service provider.
Sometimes, the idea of transferring money abroad or sending money home to loved ones can seem a bit daunting, but at Xendpay we handle the whole process online, so there are no queues, no paperwork and no fuss.
Xendpay has the expertise and experience to help you send money home with the minimum of fuss. We’re part of a leading provider of international money transfer services which has transferred over $4billion since its inception in 2005, so you know you’re in good hands.
Whatever your reason for sending money to India, whether it’s to support family members or mortgage payments, to cover supplier invoices or more general living expenses, it couldn’t be easier to get the financial back up you need.
All transactions are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
If you’re thinking about using Xendpay but require details about how the process works, you can get more information here.
Why trust Xendpay?
- Authorised by the FCA
- SWIFT member (RFXLGB2L)
- Your funds held at Barclays Bank
- Trusted by thousands of customers
- Over $4 Billion transferred
About sending money to India
- How can I send money to a INR Rupee bank account in India?
- How can I make a money transfer from the UK to India?
- Transferring money from the UK to India with Xendpay
- Transfer money to Dena Bank India
- Direct link to get first free transfer xendpay