Create an account
Sign up for Xendpay in just a few moments. You can do this by connecting with your Facebook or Google account.
- Set up a transfer
Enter how much you’re sending and where you’d like the money to be received. If you’ve sent money to them before, just pull up their details – Xendpay has held onto them for you.
- Pay What You Want
Check out what you’ll be saving by using Xendpay, and pay a fee which you think is fair. If you’ve sent more than £2000 with Xendpay, the transfer fee is no longer discretionary.
- Send the money
Send your money to Xendpay with a local bank transfer or by paying with a debit or credit card. When 3rd party charges will be incurred, you’ll see exactly what you will have to pay and Xendpay will recommend a cheaper alternative where possible.
- Money on its way
Your money is sent to the recipient’s bank account. You can track the transfer from the Xendpay dashboard.
What we like about Xendpay
- Xendpay exchange rates are excellent
- Pay What You Want for transfer fees
- Great reviews on Trustpilot
- To get joining bonus use link xendpay
What we dislike about Xendpay
- No Android mobile app
- Xendpay can only send to bank account or mobile wallets
- Pay What You Want model only applies up to the first £2000 sent