- Send money abroad eight times cheaper than using your regular high-street bank
- Transaction costs are always transparent, unlike some other providers which add a markup to the real exchange rate in addition to their fees
- TransferWise international payments on major routes from the UK and Europe are delivered within 24 hours – compared to 3-7 days for a regular bank. In fact, 25 percent of all transfers from the UK to Europe are delivered within seconds
- Arrange your transfer online for convenience
- TransferWise is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, just like a UK bank, and trusted by 3 million people around the world
- Your money is sent directly to your recipient’s bank account
- Suitable for both business and personal use
TransferWise has also built a borderless account. Like a multi-currency account, it lets you hold over 40 different currencies and send and spend money overseas easily using your contactless TransferWise debit Mastercard.
TransferWise fees: how much does it cost?
On a pound sterling to euro transfer, the upfront fee is 80p plus 0.35 percent of the transfer amount. So if you’re transferring £1000 into euros by bank transfer you will pay £4.29 for the service.
To get free transfer on transferwise : http://bit.ly/2GCqchg