It is recommended that you use Binance to buy Altcoins. Why? Binance has shown to be the most capable buying platform recently, it has not crashed like Bitfinex and continues to have 100% uptime.
- Kucoin : It provide a long list of Cryptocurrencies to buy. But, here, you can’t buy them directly with your USD. You have to transfer your Bitcoins or Ethereum to KuCoin and then, you can convert your assets into any Cryptocurrency you want.
- : The good part about this platform is that you can buy a lot of Cryptocurrencies with your USD directly. But you need wallet to deposit your coins as Changelly doesn’t holds the coins for you.
After you click Send, a dialogue window will pop up and this will ask you to enter an address to send bitcoin to. This is the address that we got from Binance when you clicked deposit. This dialogue is also where you will be able to enter the amount of bitcoin you want to send to buy IOTA with.
Note: Sending to Binance may take a few hours. So not panic if it is not instant. It could take 12 hours. Especially with all this BTC Folk stuff going on.
6. Once your bitcoin has been received by Binance hover over the Exchange link at the top left of the page next to the Binance logo. This will show you a drop down menu. Click Basic
7. Find and click your trading pair in the right hand column. Because we are wanting to buy IOTA with bitcoin we are looking for IOTA/BTC. Obviously if you sent Etherum over instead you would be looking for IOTA/ETH.
8. You will now be able to see the buying form. Fill this out with the amount of IOTA you want to buy and then click the Buy IOTA button.
All Done. That might take some time to go through. Even though IOTA is fast it is the exchange that you are dealing with.
Now you know How to Buy IOTA, Keep them safe!
Video below help you understand more about Binance
Hope this helps!